Sunday, September 2, 2018

Nice to be Home

Goodbye vacation.
We are home and all the stuff is in the right rooms.
Now to get it put away and figure out where I'm at.
LOL
I did find some backing fabrics for the two quilts I have in top form.
One is a wide back, so that is easy.
The other will need to be pieced with one seam.
I need to put the two borders on the Sparkling Sampler and then find a back for it.

The Fall quilt is on the long arm, so i can just oil and get the thread ready and I'll be able to quilt it today.

I also need to start working on the rest of the house.
We are having company the middle of the month.
It will need some sprucing up because I've been going through things and it is a mess.
My studio needs help too.
Actually, I think all around me needs help.
Wish me luck and progress.

No comments: