Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Update on working on papers

If you remember, I had some essential oil books that did not have a home.
I found that those green baskets were completely empty and taking up space.
I have this small book shelf that really is there to hold the DVR for the TV.
I keep binding scraps on it with some fqs from winnings on some groups.
Boy, I never noticed how messy those wires are. 
I took the containers and put them with all the other containers that are being emptied and reused.
My essential oils books and some DVDs all fit nicely there. 
I even bound up the wires to make them easier to get to.
I continued this morning and emptied the other box.
The bag behind it had things init before, but they are now in their own place.
The bag now holds the office supplies that need to be put in the closet.
I have a small box that has my franklin planner stuff in it.
I have not used the planner since I retired, but now wonder if I need it because of all the homeschooling stuff.

I still need to do my filing for 2015 that was left and find a place for the owners manuals.
I still have some booster things to go through and organize to pass on.
Overall, I am very happy with my success.

I will keep on keeping on.

No comments: