Monday, January 18, 2016

Prairie Moon Organization Challenge

Our challenge from Prairie Moon this week is:

Choose an old UFO to work on

This is an easy one for me.

let's see, what UFOs am I working on?

1. Band T-shirt quilt
2. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery quilt
3. Applique Christmas Tree Quilt
4. Fall Table Runner 

So, that will be easy, I pick 4 to work on. LOL
I am bouncing between them.
I use one as a leader/ender for another and it changes all the time.
Right now, the band tshirt one is having the string sashing made while doing the NYE Mystery Quilt (which I changed so as to not do HST).

Last week was to go through computer files.
I went through some of them, even deleted items and made folders for like things.
Is it done, no way.
But, it is better than it was.
Deleted lots of old emails that I won't want to read anyway.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wow! You've done a lot!