Friday, January 22, 2016

Stashbuster Retreat weekend

This is the weekend to sew and sew some more at a virtual retreat.
I don't have anything planned for tomorrow.
Sunday is the normal -- church and girl scouts.
So, what are my plans?
1. Clean up the studio
2. Keep working on the string sashing for the T-shirt quilt. Sew it together as I get things done.
3. Sew the NYE Mystery together and put on the final border.
4. Load and quilt the 30's quilt for Lana - I'm only quilting and binding it.
5. Get the fall table runner oak leaves made
6. Finish some paperwork
7. Redo the "school" area that got wet by spilling OJ on it. :(
8. Get area done to bring up the embroidery machine
9. Quilty Fun star blocks
10. Sew on the Christmas tree Applique

Will I get all this done?
Probably not, but it is a good goal to strive for.


No comments: