Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Small amount of progress

I've not been in the studio much today, but I did get some T-shirts fused.
I don't think I want to use some of them, but will look again tomorrow.
I'm not happy with this layout.
I like this one better.
I will use the blue t-shirt with it too at the top middle.
Then, I wonder if I can applique Buffalo on the left border and Band on the right.
It's still a work in process.
The easy outside border is on.
I washed the red backing because I don't trust it.
I think I am going to load it and quilt on the long arm and then stitch down the applique. 
I cut the needed yellow cornerstones.
If I would stay home long enough, I would sew on this one.
I need to climb and can't do that a night when I'm tired.

I have Lana's 30's to quilt before I can do one of mine.

Samm is bringing over a quilt tomorrow that needs quilted.

A small amount of progress, but it is progress.

No comments: