Sunday, December 23, 2007

Weekly Update

Well, it is Sunday report time again. It is so much fun for Judy L. to have one spot for us to go and see what everyone is doing.


I had a busy week. Most of it was making redwork towels for teachers and staff. I also made some other gifts like the coasters and tote bags.


The friend I made the ladybug quilt for is home and recovering on the couch and is covered with love in the quilt. That makes me feel good to have spent a weekend working on it.


I finished the label for The birthday quilt that we sent to Aunti Elizabeth. She received it and was so happy. She is 90 years old and cold all the time. She is so enjoying wrapping up in the quilt and hugging on the pillows each night.


I did cut out 16 no sew scarves and didn't get photos of the finished products. The Brownies enjoyed making these. The animal print I used was just not what I will use again, but they loved them. Made another one today for one of DD's friends.


I made it through the week without buying fabric. I feel good that I made through the week. :)

Wishing EVERYONE a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Remember the reason for the season.

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

Congrats for all that stashbusting and not buying any new fabric! good for you :)
I hope to be able to report the same starting next week!
Kathie