Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Reporting

Well, it is that time again, to report my doings this week for the Judy L update report.
I feel like I've been productive this week, not like some weeks in the past. LOL
I've not bought fabric this week, so my stash has gone down. Everything I did this week was from stash or were gifts from a secret Santa.
I finished a ladybug quilt for a friend that just found out she is diabetic and has been having horrible problems, including surgery. She needed a quilt fast, so I used some blocks from my secret Santa to make it quick. I did it all this weekend. (I'm trying something new to link to the page where I've shown a photo. Let's hope it works.)
I've finished my blue and white Christmas quilt that was a UFO from a few years past. I really like this quilt. I have enjoyed it since I completed it. It is on my couch in the family room.
I made some heartstrings this week for the heartstrings anniversary quilt.
I finished a birthday quilt for Aunti Elizabeth from birthday blocks from a swap at least 3 years ago. So, this was another UFO that is completed. This is a pretty quilt that Vicki helped me make the label for. Thanks, Vicki!
I got 4 prayer squares ready to be tied by my Mom while at the doctors and I made a few yoyos and yoyo hearts.
I feel like I've accomplished some things this week.

No comments: