Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pay it Forward

I've never done this before, but I signed up on a Jeanne's blog and I will make a gift in the next six months for the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to participate. They in turn, need to post the same promise on their blog. Who wants to play?



Now, my question is how do I make the link have a short name be clikeable? I figured it out -- with Kim's help. That link thing with the green spot under it is how you do it. LOL

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Mel, thanks for signing up for my PIF. I still need two other takers. Hope you get three people, too.

Kim said...

So glad to help :)
Hey while I had the table completely cleared for the party tonight you'll never guess what I did :O . I'll blog about it tomorrow - mean I know -lol.