Sunday, May 5, 2024

To-Do-List April 2024

   My to-do-list for 2024 

This list will change throughout the year, but I must focus on completing these things.

1. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together.

I have the second box and have started deconstructing it.
I think I have decided on at least one of the patterns.

3. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

4. Wedding quilt

I have 5 of the one block done.
I need to make 4 of the second block to ensure this will work.
I'm not sure how big it will become.

5. Ashley's High School Graduation Quilt

All the T-shirts are deconstructed.

8. Memory T-shirt Pillows for Lillian 

I've deconstructed all of them.
I've matched zippers to each T-shirt.
Now to get them finished.

9. At least one of the Stashbuster UFO numbers each month (12/24 in the year)

Finished 5/8 (63%)

March #2 5-Pocket Pouches

I'm using these as leaders/enders to prepare all the pockets, and then I'll put them all together at once.

March #53 Christmas Trees
This will have more mug rugs made.
It really isn't Christmas trees. 

April #19 is Bench Pillows/Door decorations/swatter sweaters

May #11 Ashley's HS Organization/Miscellaneous T-shirt Quilt

May #76 Fall Square Quilt

10. Complete 80% (9-10) of the All People Quilt Challenge projects.

My APQ quilts are all off the numbering system since I've finished 8 of them already this year.

Finished 4/4 (100%)

FINISHED February Biloxi Progressive Quilt


March 



===================================

COMPLETED in ALL categories
You can see the January completions here.
You can see the February completions here.
You can see the March completions here.
You can see the April completions here.

April Completions

DONE April: Alphabet panel

April: Flamingo

6. Meredith's Memory Quilt

They want to wait until next year to finish this by adding more t-shirts

Previously done #4 Adorn it Quilt







No comments: