Friday, March 1, 2024

2024 to-do-list February/March Update

 My to-do-list for 2024 

This list will be changing throughout the year, but these are things I need to focus on completing.

1. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together. 

I took one of the boxes out and am deconstructing the clothing.

3. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

4. Wedding quilt

5. Ashley's High School Graduation Quilt

6. Meredith's Memory Quilt

7. MAMN January - March Challenge

I finished the piano key borders and have the backing picked and the binding made.

8. Memory T-shirt Pillows for Lillian

I deconstructed all of them.

9. At least one of the Stashbuster UFO numbers each month (12/24 in the year)

Finished 4/4 (100%)

March #2 5-Pocket Pouches

March #53 Christmas Trees

10. Complete 80% (9-10) of the All People Quilt Challenge projects.

Finished 2/3 (67%)

February Biloxi Progressive Quilt
I need to determine how I will put this one together and then finish it.
I've tried and tried to come up with a unique design, but I am off.
I think part of my problem is I have an extra 8 log cabins.
So, I am taking the design and then adding those 8 log cabins in the border.


March Dr. Suess Baby Quilt
This was finished in January.

===================================
COMPLETED in ALL categories
You can see the January completions here.

February Completions

DONE January # 5 Alphabet Panel 

No comments: