Sunday, March 31, 2024

To do List for March 2024

  My to-do-list for 2024 

This list will change throughout the year, but I must focus on completing these things.

1. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together.

I took one of the boxes out and deconstructed the clothing.
This is taking longer than I like.
I have the second box and have started deconstructing it.

3. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

4. Wedding quilt

Yes, only one block is completed.

5. Ashley's High School Graduation Quilt

All the T-shirts are deconstructed.

6. Meredith's Memory Quilt

8. Memory T-shirt Pillows for Lillian 

I've deconstructed all of them.
I've matched zippers to each T-shirt.
Now to get them finished.

9. At least one of the Stashbuster UFO numbers each month (12/24 in the year)

Finished 5/8 (62.5%)

March #2 5-Pocket Pouches

March #53 Christmas Trees

April #19 is Bench Pillows/Door decorations

10. Complete 80% (9-10) of the All People Quilt Challenge projects.

Finished 3/4 (75%)

February Biloxi Progressive Quilt
I took this to retreat and had help putting it together.
I love it.
I can't wait to quilt it. 


===================================
COMPLETED in ALL categories
You can see the January completions here.
You can see the February completions here.

April Completions

DONE April: Alphabet panel

March Completions

DONE April #4 was already completed in March as my two-part UFO

DONE 7. MAMN January - March Challenge

The quilt is done

DONE March: Dr Seuss




No comments: