Friday, May 10, 2024

Finished or Not Friday 5/10/2024

        "Finished or not Fridays"

TGIFF

 1. Grandson's signature quilt
It is quilted and needs to be bound.
I am about half-way done

2. I must also cut a peach and green quilt for more variety.
I am delaying on this one and have no idea why.

3. Piece Off Kilter
It is in process but still needs to be put together.
I didn't have a great piecing week.

4. Stashbusters have already put out the May numbers.
I pulled the small fall quilt, and it is on the design wall.
It is a mess. LOL
I had a group of leftover pieces in fall colors that were started.
I then decided to raid my other box of leftovers, which I am adding to the quilt.
This is not normally my style, but I think I like it.

5. While pulling the Stashbuster numbers, I found a T-shirt quilt that is from someone else.
It is loaded and ready to quilt.

6. I had a sew day with Michelle and Cathy.
I always have a bag with UFOs to take to Michelle's house.
Sometimes, it has things I won't do at home.
This time, it had tote bags.
I made four and finished three small UFOs from my list.
The first one was a camo bag.
I know this was for my husband, but I have no idea why it was this size.
It was all cut out and ready to go.
I had to quilt it and assemble it.
Next were the mesh bags.
I had this wild print with it.
Who was this for?
I don't know and can't figure it out.
This was one UFO, but I had leftover mesh and decided to make this one.
My DD liked this one best.
Crumb Fabric is NOT my thing, but I had tried the technique to put whatever came out of the container, and I hated it.
I didn't feel I could throw it away, so I'd been making canvas tote bags.
I think this is the last of that 'fabric'.

7. The last thing I did was going to be pillows.
But, again, I had no idea where the pillows were supposed to go.
Michelle and I decided a lap quilt would be fun to make.
It is very brown.
I embroidered horseshoes on a soft blue fabric.
Now to put it all together.

2 comments:

Chrisknits said...

You have so much going on how do you keep it all straight! Good job on finishing the bags! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

My Goodness!! you had a super busy and VERY productive week!!!
now stop delaying haha - ( just kidding)