Thursday, April 4, 2024

Sewing day

I had a sewing day on Tuesday with Michelle and enjoyed the fun.
Even though I was not feeling great, I had a blast
We worked on her large quilt from Rosemary.
It is somewhat complicated, and not all the blocks were made, so it took a bit to figure out.
But now that all the blocks are made, Michelle has started sewing them together.

  
I made two placemats.

I paper pieced this cute little mug rug.
DH is using it now.
It was in the UFO container labeled Christmas Trees.
I'm unsure what I was thinking, but it is more like camping.
I have more tents and trees printed off, so I'll probably make a few more of these, so there is still a UFO.

I didn't get this posted, so I'll add in what I did yesterday (Wednesday).

I made another shoe bag for Lisa.

This hexagon purse came to me already started.
I did the quilting and assembled it.
I'm counting it as another UFO.

I also tested the test quilt.
I can't show a photo of it yet.
It still needs to be bound.






 

No comments: