Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Birthday Shopping trip

I was given a shopping trip for my birthday.
How do you turn that down, even if you have enough?
I decided to make this bunny pattern.
They look like peeps to me.
The black and white background is going to be a fun addition.
I need a sample tote bag, and I wanted it red for a friend.
My favorite quilt shop does not have so much red fabric, so I came up with this.
There were 3-yard bundles where you bought two and got one free.
I like all these fabrics and I have a couple 3 yard quilts I need to make.
I fell in love with this green fabric and found a favorite lavender print.
I'm unsure what I will make, but it will be adorable.
I probably don't need these, but I was going to make another project bag, so....
I have a kit coming to make a butterfly quilt using this and a curved ruler.
I can't wait to see how this ruler is different from others.

So, I would say my birthday shopping trip was fun.
Thank you DH!

 

No comments: