Monday, April 15, 2024

Design Wall Monday 4/15/2024

   Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday

One of my design walls has two of the same panel quilts.

I've just started figuring out how to border it.

I also have a signature quilt for my grandson.

He was very ill at birth, and we had doctors and nurses sign the squares.

We also have those who attended the baby shower sign squares.

I'll be making more blocks for around the outside to increase the size of the quilt and allow for any additional signatures.

 

The small peach and green blocks sitting to the left now have 5 blocks. 


The other design wall is a guild donation quilt.
I am in the process of sewing the rows together.




1 comment:

Marsha Cooper said...

Beautiful yellow quilt for donation.....could you donate it over to me? lol