Sunday, April 14, 2024

Finished or Not Fridays 4/12/2024

       "Finished or not Fridays" 

FINISHED 1. I have a progressive quilt I started in January 2020.
It is FINISHED!
 

2. I must also cut a peach and green quilt for more variety.
I am delaying on this one and have no idea why.
I did make 4 more blocks, but I don't have a photo.

FINISHED 3. The test quilt is at the top stage.
I can't show photos.
I am almost done with the binding.

FINISHED 4. The flamingo panel is quilted and bound

5. My other project is from my guild, which needs to be finished for the Emporium during our quilt show.

I'm working on it, but two of the blocks were not the right size.
Could this be why it was never finished by the original owner?


1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

AWESOME finish!!!! That is a beauty!!!