Monday, April 1, 2024

Postcard Swaps

 I belong to a group where I swap postcards. 

All of a sudden, I have all these postcards showing up that we thought might be lost.

Someone enjoyed them. 😁

This little monster came from Joanne.
It looks like the monster wants that cupcake. 

The St Patrick's Day beat is from Lynda.
I love the embroidery work.
The fabric is perfect.

Miriam sent this Under the Sea PC.
I love how she used netting and the thread painting on the card.
The edging matches the fabric too.

Linda sent me this cute Bunny and Easter Egg.
I love the bunny.

Linda also sent me the Valentine's PC.
Cupid and hearts and rose, oh my.
It is adorable!

Thank you to all my swappers.


1 comment:

chrisknits said...

Each of them are so adorable in their own way!! But I love the sea scape.