Sunday, April 28, 2024

Finished or Not Friday 4/26/2024

         "Finished or not Fridays" 

Well, it has not been a great finishing week.
I think I was overloaded last week, and we had many appointments this week.

DONE 1. My other project is from my guild, which needs to be finished for the Emporium during our quilt show.


2. I must also cut a peach and green quilt for more variety.
I am delaying on this one and have no idea why.
I did make 4 more blocks, but I don't have a photo.

3. Piece Off Kilter
It is in process but still needs to be put together.

4. Grandson's signature quilt
I have worked on some of these, but I need to cut more base squares from the white before finishing the star blocks.

5. Stashbusters have already put out the May numbers.
I pulled the small fall quilt, and it is on the design wall.

6. While pulling the Stashbuster numbers, I found a T-shirt quilt that is from someone else. (see above)
I pulled it and need to figure out the coping sashing to get it done.
That should not take long to finish.
Even though it is not on any list, it is one of my UFOs which were given to me.



1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Your "Done" is a beauty!!
the others will be so fun to work on!!!