Wednesday, May 3, 2023

2023 Challenges - April/May

   The year is starting slow, but I have great plans. 

 2023 Challenges

All People Quilt 2023 Challenge

1. Arrowheads
DONE 2. Leach Pillows
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONE January 3. Baby items for Ashley
4. Driesbach T-shirt Quilt
  

I thought I would sash it and keep all the shirts the same width, but that is not going to work, so I will do the colored "ribbon" down the centers and hang them to make a pretty collection.

5. Memory Hexagon pillows
DONE February 6. 
Pumpkin Table Topper
7. Baby Clothing Quilt
8. Double Wedding Ring, Bailee & Ethan
9. Ashley's high school T-shirt Quilt
DONE 10. Thanksgiving table topper
DONE 11. Squared-up test quilt
Since it is a test quilt, I can't show a photo yet.
When I'm allowed, I will share this wonderful quilt.
12. Off-Kilter quilt

Stashbuster
January
#7 Baby items for Ashley
#29 Christmas Panel - Winters Eve
February
#12 Bloom
Started quilting it in BIG flowers
#52 Fall Panel #1
March/April
I am so overwhelmed that I'm not even looking to see what March and April's numbers were.
May
I know neither of these will be finished this month, but maybe later in the year.
#8 Double Wedding Ring
#28 Bow Ties


DONE January/February/March - Baby items for Ashley
You can see the baby item- diaper clutch above.
DONE April - Leach T-shirt Leftovers
You can see the Tote bags and body pillows above.
The T-shirts are all used and delivered!
May - Rob's Memory Quilt
I'm working on the borders

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Lots of projects to keep busy with! Good luck with your goals, and be sure to enjoy. :)