Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Progress

  My to-do-list for 2023

2. Memory quilt from Rob's shirts. I am adding a colored border from the shirts (one side to go), and then there will be an outside border for the final one. 


3. Second Memory quilt from Rob's T-shirts. They are cut and stabilized, so it should go fairly quickly.

4. Lillian's baby clothing memory quilt is almost finished. I need to cut more baby clothing and even out the boy and girl fabric. I made her two quilts with her twin's clothing. I am in the process of making her one with both boy and girl clothing in it. I use this one as a leader/ender, and it is growing. I've run out of the girl fabrics and need to cut more.

5. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together. I think I will be doing hers in a heart shape.

6. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Karen, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

7. Karen's hexagon memory quilt. 

8. Larger hexagon pillow from Karen's leftover fabrics.

9. Karen's Zinna Pillow

10. Driesbach T-shirt quilt. 

Three more to stabilize. The burgundy will be the hanging strips between the shirts, and the gray will be the background fabric.

11. Hawaiian pants for Ashley

12. Hawaiian Applique

I finished one part of the Hawaiian Applique.

There are two or three of them.

I need to figure out what I'm doing with all of them.

12. Hawaiian Sashiko

I worked on this the first night at the retreat but nothing after that.

I am working on it while in the car with Randy driving.

13. Off Kilter

16. Christmas Panel - Winter's Eve

FINISHED

DONE 14. Test Quilt

The Test Quilt is finished, but I can't show a photo of it.

DONE 15. Baby items for Ashley's hope chest

It's a diaper clutch.

DONE 17. Pumpkin Table Topper


Finally finished this small table topper.

They are fun to use scraps.

DONE 18. Thanksgiving Table Topper.

This was a simple pattern but is finished.

DONE 1. Leach Pillows to use up the remaining T-shirts, I'll be making body pillows. I ended up making 5 tote bags too.

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
It feels good to have these done and picked up.
I think she loved them. 

No comments: