Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Plans for May

 I need to focus on accountability.

So, my plans for May

1. Quilt NBAQG Charity Quilts

I have a Spiderman one on the long arm right now.

I'm making spiderwebs across the quilt.

I know I'll pick up two more at the guild meeting.

2. Finish Rob's Cross Heart Quilt

I have one inner border side to add and then the outer border.

At that point, it will be ready to quilt.

3. Finish Amy's T-shirt Quilt
I have three more to stabilize, and then I can start adding the hanging ribbon to each.

I am enjoying this smaller T-shirt Quilt.

4. Test Quilt
I can't show a photo of the test quilt.

I have to finish cutting out the background, and I can start to stabilize it.

5. Crayon Rolls

I have 55 more to make for my friend Tammy.

They are all cut out and need to be marked and sewn.

If I can find a couple days to work on them, I can get them done.

6. Senior Center project
I need to figure out how to teach making this accordion pouch.

We have all month to do it.

7. Radio Waves Baby Quilt
This needs to be done sooner than later because the baby is due in the middle of the month.










1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Did you come up with an idea for the accordion folder? Did you make this? If so how? lol

Liz