Wednesday, May 17, 2023

May Plans

I need to focus on accountability.

So, my plans for May

DONE 1. Quilt NBAQG Charity Quilts

I have a Spiderman one on the long arm right now.



I'm making spiderwebs across the quilt.

I know I'll pick up two more at the guild meeting.

2. Finish Rob's Cross Heart Quilt

I have one inner border side to add and then the outer border.

At that point, it will be ready to quilt.

3. Finish Amy's T-shirt Quilt
I have three more to stabilize, and then I can start adding the hanging ribbon to each.

I am enjoying this smaller T-shirt Quilt.

4. Test Quilt
I can't show a photo of the test quilt.

I have to finish cutting out the background, and I can start to stabilize it.

5. Crayon Rolls

I have 55 more to make for my friend Tammy.

They are all cut out and need to be marked and sewn.

If I can find a couple days to work on them, I can get them done.

DONE 6. Senior Center project


We had our first session, and everyone enjoyed it.
I will need to develop something else for the second session because everyone is close to finishing them.

7. Radio Waves Baby Quilt

I didn't make my middle of the month.

I sewed on it at an open sew and had some issues with not following the pattern well.

I am close to finishing the center.

No comments: