Sunday, May 21, 2023

Stash Report 21 May 2023

   quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 

I finished a larger quilt, so I had some usage since the last report.

I did one postcard, but I can't find a photo.


Used this Week (since the last report):
12.50 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
48.29 yards
5.00 yards
Net Stash used in May
12.60 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
10.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
151.71 yards

Even though I have not used much fabric, I have sewn.
That is a win-win for me.
I am doing many memory quilts using clothing from others, and that means I don't have much usage, but I have time spent.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
2250
Perimeter in inches:
33322
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
16
42.80
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
80%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
21
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
1
2

I am quilting the Hope Hospice Quilt and need to bind it.
I don't have any fabric in the quilt, but it is an honor to quilt it.

I have two more memory quilts to finish before I get my own going again.

I am working on a test quilt, and that is all from my stash and scraps.

So, there is hope in getting some fabric change going soon.

I'm fighting hip and joint issues, so my time in the studio is less than I would like.

No comments: