Sunday, April 23, 2023

Stash Report 23 April 2023

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 

My life was fairly busy with health things, so not lots of things were done.

Then, I was scammed, and now I am spending lots of time working on getting my new bank account to the right places for automatic payments.

I did finish a big project, and it was delivered.

This is only the front of one of the two body pillows, and I made t-shirt Tote Bags.


I finished a test quilt since the last report, but can't show a photo of it.
I've started another T-shirt quilt.
This should go together faster than the last one.

This is a tiny UFO for a mini storage bin.
It will go to a traveler that loves sunflowers. 😀

I've had this UFO for too long.
I did the grandmother's flower garden by hand and then machine-stitched it.
It is a memory piece that is going to be framed.
I am making pillows from the remaining clothing.
I'm debating on doing them as grandmother flower garden or a  Zinna pillow.
Maybe I'll do one of each.
That would be fun.


Used this Week (since last report):
15.63 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
45.57 yards
5.00 yards
Net Stash used in February
Net Stash used in March
Net Stash used in April
18.05 yards
11.84 yards
15.63 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
154.43 yards

I will need to figure out how much fabric I've bought this year.
I did buy some to support the Stiched in Schertz new quilt store.
all of my projects have been smaller ones, so I do not have as much as normal usage this year.
I am also not being very good at tracking the days I've sewn because of all the medical problems.
So, I am not tracking that for this year. 
I'll start new next year.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
228
Perimeter in inches:
26162
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
15
30.30
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
75%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
16
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
0


           

 

1 comment:

Marti said...

I'm sorry to hear you were scammed. I fell for a scam a couple of months ago and knew it the minute the money changed hands. I was so angry, embarrassed and sick to my stomach at the same time. I hope you didn't lose much, but oh the hassle afterwards too.

I love your hexies. That will make a nice wall hanging.