Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Focusing

My main focus this week is getting all my automatic payments changed to the new account.
Remember, if you think it might be a scam, it is!
Don't be lulled into thinking something is not what your gut is telling you.
We are OK, but the pain from processing everything is real.
But I do need to do something creative.

I've had these T-shirts for a long time.
I told Amy that I couldn't get it done quickly, but now that I have the other T-shirt project finished, I need to get this one done.
there are not as many T-shirts, so I should be able to finish it fairly quickly, I hope.

 

  

I spent the weekend at Canyon Lake at the Holiday Inn Resort with my daughter for a relaxing time.
We did things like hair masques, facials, pool time, feeding the deer, miniature golf, ping pong, and some diamond art.
We cooked some and ate out some.
It was a wonderful time together.


 

1 comment:

Elle said...

CyberSecurity reminder to ALL YOUR READERS:

Never never never EVER click a link in an email. Go type in the website directly if you actually do have an account with the company in the email. It will be there in the message box.

ALWAYS check the sender's email address to assure it's actually from that company. And if that company didn't communicate with you via email or text 15 years ago? They don't do it now.