Monday, October 1, 2018

October Challenges

I joined in on quite a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting, even if I'm behind
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've NOT completed.
 Elm Street OMG -
June - Irish Stars pillow covers
I still need to make one, but they will need to be quilted on the long arm.
August - Work on Baby Clothing quilt
I've been working on it and it only needs a few more columns to be the right size.
Once I get home and get the fabric for the backing, I'll quilt it and start on the second one.
September - APFOM Quilt Finished
October - Finish TQPM test quilt

February 1. Ann's 2006 NYE project
March  - 8. Jo's Club Teal & Brown
April - Copper & Teal Quilt
May - 12. Tie One On
July - Under the Sea
August - Chicken Makings
September - Color Guard Pillow
October Miscellaneous Fall Blocks

June - Sparkling Sampler
July - Tammy BOM
August - Hummingbirds

September - Harry Potter quilt started
October - Windowsill Wonder
  
April - Map of Texas
May - Ann's Mystery Star (NYE?)
I can't find this in the bin, so I'm thinking it is the NYE Mystery that was drawn by stashbusters.
June - Mira Red Hat Purse
July - Miscellaneous panels
August - Christmas Squares from Carol
September - Hummingbird Quilt
October - Liberty Blocks

Scrap Attack - Going through my scrap drawers

March color is green.
The Green drawer got to me. 
Too many scraps and never ending.
I need to go ahead and work a few of the others and come back to green.
May Color is Christmas
June Color is yellow.
July Color is Novelty
August Color is Orange
September  Color will be Black
October - Catch up month

Color Challenge - 
September - Dark Blue
October - Dark Green/Sage

February #53 - Fall Panel 1
April #79 - Hummingbird blocks
Given to its new owner.
May # 7 - Bread & Butter Stars
  August #1 ApocketfulofMystery BOM
August #129 Sparkling Sampler
August #101 Orphan Blocks
(I doubt I will ever use up all the orphan blocks, but making some progress)
September - #3 Bloom
#41 Miscellaneous 4 patches, 9 patches, 16 patches.
(I might be able to make these into the pillows I've been working on.)

#103 Paris
October - #10 Calico blocks
#65 Hawaiian Applique - quilt-smart
#110 - Pink & Purple 9 patches

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck on your October goals!!

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.