Wednesday, October 31, 2018

November Challenges

I joined in on quite a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting, even if I'm behind
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've NOT completed.
 Elm Street OMG -
June - Irish Stars pillow covers
August - Work on Baby Clothing quilt
October - Finish TQPM test quilt
November - Gray Cancer Quilt

February Ann's 2006 NYE project
March  - Jo's Club Teal & Brown
April - Copper & Teal Quilt
May - Tie One On
July - Under the Sea
August - Chicken Makings
September - Color Guard Pillow
October Miscellaneous Fall Blocks
November - Home in the Middle

September - Harry Potter quilt started
June - Sparkling Sampler
July/October - Windowsill Wonder
November - Harry Potter quilts begun

April - Map of Texas
May - Ann's Mystery Star (NYE?)
June - Mira Red Hat Purse
July - Miscellaneous panels
August - Christmas Squares from Carol
 October - Liberty Blocks
Was going to be a quilt, but needed more pillows.
November - Pixie Garden

Scrap Attack - Going through my scrap drawers
March color is green.
May Color is Christmas
June Color is yellow.
July Color is Novelty
September  Color will be Black
October - Catch up month
November -White/Neutral

Color Challenge - 
October - Dark Green/Sage
November

February #53 - Fall Panel 1
May # 7 - Bread & Butter Stars
August #101 Orphan Blocks

They are becoming pillows for an children's home.
I doubt this UFO will actually be completely gone, but there are blocks being used.
August #129 Sparkling Sampler
September - #3 Bloom
September - #41 Miscellaneous 4 patches, 9 patches, 16 patches.
So many more to use, but one is better than nothing.
September - #103 Paris
October - #10 Calico blocks
October - #65 Hawaiian Applique - quilt-smart
October - #110 - Pink & Purple 9 patches
I'll be using these for a pillow
November - #11 car organizer. 
November - #51 Flower shop Quilt 
November - #111 is already finished
New number is Christmas Embroidery

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

And I thought I had too many UFOs - lol. Congrats on all the progress.

Dar said...

I do believe you had more UFO's than me! Nice progress on so many finished ones. I love what you are doing with the orphan blocks turning them into small pillows. That makes more work, but does use them up. I'm going to add all of mine into one big quilt back for a scrap quilt top -- at least that's my plan! lol Keep up the good work.

Glenda said...

Hi Mel so much fun to see some one else with lots of UFO's LOL SO many fun projects you are working on and you ARE making progress, I'm so thankful to Meredithe and Anne for motivating us. Ive had so many finished tops this year I'm still in shock Ive been finishing quilt tops now I have a pile of UFO finished tops waiting to be quilted LOL Cheers Glenda