Monday, October 22, 2018

Motivational Monday

It's been an unplanned day, but I did have a good week.
I'm not sure how this week is going to go, with jury duty and other commitments.

14 -20 October 2018

1. Postcards






2. WITB
I think this one is going to be mainly the area by the extra bedroom.
I need to stop setting things there and get them in their places.
The coaster makings are still in there, all the other stuff is put in its place or in the give away box.
Put all the mum makings into the give away box too.

3. Finish Pillows




4. Stabilize baby clothing
Still more to go.


5. Quilt Windowsill Wonder Old quilt

6. Work on black 30's fabric scrap drawer
I don't have much 30's stash, so this is it with the orange container with the scraps in it.
Scraps are all neat and I think I'd be able to use them again.

21 - 27 October 2018

1. Clean off and put away items on a flat surface

2. Continue to stabilize baby clothing

3. WITB

4. Quilt Old Quilt

5. Bind Windowsill Wonder

6. Cut baby clothing

No comments: