Sunday, October 14, 2018

Motivational Monday

7-13 October 2018

1. Finish Window sills test quilt

2. Stabilize baby clothing
3. Quilt Old quilt

4. Stitch out backings for postcards
I stitched out 10, maybe more
I still need to get them cut out.


5. WITB
There are other bags in this bag, so I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into.
but, I'll work on it this week.
I found some fun quilt books and a magazine that I'm making something out of.
Found a bag with lots of baggies in it.
they are now where all the other baggies are.
Does putting away the college kid's laundry count?
Seems she hasn't the time to do it when she comes home, so I put away 4 laundry baskets of laundry for her.
now I have some baskets to use.

6. Make pillows
Need to put them together.
Once I sit down to do it, they go fast.


14 -20 October 2018

1. Postcards
2. WITB
I think this one is going to be mainly the area by the extra bedroom.
I need to stop setting things there and get them in their places.
3. Finish Pillows
4. Stabilize baby clothing
5. Quilt Old quilt
6. Work on black fabric scrap drawer


No comments: