Sunday, March 25, 2018

Postcards

I received a few postcards recently
Inge sent me this one from Berlin. 
Lorna sent this one from NC as a green is good prompt. 
A birthday postcard from Doni.
I love this postcard swap - getting fun, pretty cards. 

I have a "card line" by my desk and I hand the postcard I receive.
the patriotic one was from Elm Street Postcard swap. 
The flower is another Elm Street from Sandra in Canada.
Sue sent the Let's go fishing one. 
this is another birthday card from Alesia

This was from Mary Lou in Ontario.
The Easter egg was from many swaps ago. 
Tje red crayon was from Jeanette
The Easter Egg was from Sheree.
The fish was from Pat.

I can't post to Yahoo, so I'll just have to remember to post them here.

1 comment:

fabricpixie said...

I should check your blog more often! you sure do get lots accomplished.

The red work PCs are awesome.

thanks for sharing