Monday, March 26, 2018

Motivational Monday


26 March - 1 April

1. WITB
I found a couple of bags to go through and put away.
Then, I actually put all the photos back up that were in a box in the entry way from when DH was painting. 
I'm not sure if they will need to be put away again, but they are where we can enjoy them for now.

2. Keep working on studio
I am tackling the flat surfaces and right now I'm not sure if I'm winning.

3. Continue shadowing for T-shirts
Finished Shadowing all the shirts, now to figure out 75.5" width and how long they are for each row.


Making progress with adding the coping strips.
I'm adding the same size pieces before going to the next size.


4. Organization Challenge
Flat surfaces need more help.

5. Postcards



6. Quilt Fiesta Quilt
It is done and bound, but I can't show a photo because it is a test quilt.

7. Quilt Marilyn's Quilt

8. Quilt a QOV

I didn't get the QOV done, but I did finish quilting my small Irish Stars



2-9 April 2018

1. WITB

2. Keep working on studio - put away bin of fabric, again.

3. Finish center of T-shirt quilt and start on outside columns

4. Organization Challenge
Flat surfaces still need more help.
Focus on the window seat and corner by window seat.

5. Postcards - blue Moon

6. Bind small Irish Stars

8. Quilt Fall Quilt

No comments: