Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Projects

I joined in on a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've not completed.

 Elm Street OMG - March February & January - Lisa T-shirt Quilt

Get It Done - Februrary 1 Ann's 2006 NYE project
March  - 8 Jo's Club Teal & Brown

6 & 6 - Work on Clemen's T-shirt quilt
  

APQ - March #3 - Fall Panels

Scrap Attack - March - Make string blocks
I need to cut the stabilizing fabric for this and then I'll be able to use it as a leader/ender

Color Challenge - March - Green

 Stashbuster 

January Number 2 - Alphabet Panel
This will probably be going to DD's Music Director.

February Number 5 - Ashley FQs
March Number 6 - Ashley Art Block (this will be used in her T-shirt quilt)

March Number 32 - Christmas Stockings -- Dragon for Jon

February Number 53 - Fall Panel 1


1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.