Wednesday, March 28, 2018

April Stashbuster Numbers

I can honestly say that it has not been a good year for the Numbers Game.
That being said, I don't stress over it.
January and February were not good months for me, so that is expected.
This month the April Numbers are
#12 - blue and Beige rail fence.
I can't find it.
It might turn up, but instead of stressing over it, I'm going to replace it with #61 - fluffy Pillow.
Since I'm having troubles, maybe making it small will help be finish it.

The other number is #79 - Hummingbird blocks.
These are all cut, but no sewing done on them.
I hope I can put them together and use it as a leader/ender project.

While going through the box, I found a Halloween panel.
Halloween has lost any luster it had when Dad passed away on the 31st.
So, I am donating it and taking it off my list.

No comments: