Thursday, March 1, 2018

February Projects

I joined in on a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects.
I can't say I had a great month, but I did accomplish a few things.

 Elm Street OMG - February & January - Lisa T-shirt Quilt

Get It Done - 1 Ann's 2006 NYE project
I didn't even get to start this one.

6 & 6 - QOVs
  

APQ - #9 - Tie Quilt
Just a door decoration, but it is done.
I have not used up all the ties at this point.


Scrap Attack - February - Purple/Lavender
Purple scraps are organized and there are many usable sizes in here.


January - Blue

Light Blue Scraps                     Medium Blue Scraps 


Medium Blue Scraps                           Dark Blue Scraps  

An Empty Drawer
I have some gray fabrics that I did not have a place for and now do.

Color Challenge - February - Blue
Ended up making a blue postcard for a swap.

 Stashbuster 
February Number 5 - Ashley FQs

February Number 53 - Fall Panel 1

January Number 2 - Alphabet Panel
Top is done
This will probably be going to DD's Music Director.

January Number 80 -  Imperfect Squares

No comments: