Monday, September 18, 2017

Stash Report

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports
Used this Week:                                                 6.57 yards
Used year to Date:                                         176.65 yards
Total out of stash this Month (September)     -14.10 yards
Added this Week:                                             21.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                                        61.00 yards
Goal:                                                             200.00 yards
Yards to goal:                                                  81.19 yards

Net Used in quilts 2017:                                 118.81 yards 
A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:                      965
Perimeter in inches                                    8320
Number of UFOs finished this year:              32
UFO Yardage Used                                125.30
    
Amount of yardage used in UFOs              71%
Number of Spools Used this week           0
Number of Spools Used this year            5

I finished the test quilt and a mug rug, but a dear friend gave me 21 yards of fabric.
I think I need to get busy and quilt up a storm.
Wish I had a larger quilt ready to finish, but I'm still doing good on completing projects.

1 comment:

Miaismine said...

I hear you about your gifted 21 yards! I bet you have some beautiful fabric in there! I'm hoping to gift some juvenile fabric to my daughter as she is making some pj pants for my granddaughter.

I love quiltpaintcreate stash report link up! It so helps me stay on track! Thank you for sharing!