Monday, September 4, 2017

Design Wall Monday

I have been in the studio, but not sewing today.
Putting batting under the long arm is a real challenge.
Thank you to my DS for helping me and doing all the heavy lifting.
All nice and neat under the long arm. 
Now to get everything back where it needs to go.
 Day Lily is a friend gifted UFO.
When Carol was moving, she passed this one on to me.
I played with it and then put it away.
DD and I were talking when she was home this weekend.
Her first football game.
Love that smile!!
Anyway, when she was home we talked and thought this would be a good car/lap quilt if I just added in a black border.
So, when I sew again, I'll just add a black border and see if that looks OK.
Western Sunset was another UFO that has been around a bit.
I have had so many ideas for this that it just stopped me in my tracks.
I want this done this month.
You also see the baby clothing quilt being worked on.
I'm thinking through a couple of ideas.
I'm linking up with Design Wall Monday.

No comments: