Monday, September 18, 2017

Motivational Monday

11-17 September 2017
1.Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
23 of 81 done
  
23 finished block A's                           Working on the 24th

25th laid out for leader ender project.
As I run out of a color, I cut more from my scrap drawer.


2. Reorganize the studio - work on the floor & filing
Did not finish this, but made a little progress and then a bigger mess. :(


3.Work on baby clothing quilt - sew 2 more rows together

4. WITB
One done, no real fun finds, but some flinging done.

5. Quilt day lilies
This is quilted and almost bound.
Using black thread at night is near impossible for me.
Might finish it today.

6. Quilt Test Quilt
Can't show the quilt, but it is bound and washed.

7. Western Sunset to top stage
Well, I ran out of the yellow and was deciding what to do.
I now have another yellow cut and ready to do that border.
I'll do a yellow border, then an orange one.
The final border will be a pretty brown paisley.

Added 8. Sparkling Sampler Block D
I have not kept up with the rainbow scrap challenge and sparkling sampler.
Since I got the test quilt done, I can work on these.
Quilted the mug rugs from simply woven when I had Day lily on the frame




18-24 September 2017

1.Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
23 of 81 done

2. Reorganize the studio - work on the floor & filing


3.Work on baby clothing quilt

4. WITB


5. Finish binding day lilies


6. Western Sunset to top stage


7. Bind second Simply Woven mug rug


8. Fall Post Cards


9. My Choice Post Cards

No comments: