Thursday, September 21, 2017

Progress

I'm going to do my best to link up to some of the blogs I've watched over the years.
These are the ones I can remember right now, so that is my start


I'm struggling to get into a schedule.
I seem to be wasting my time, but I don't know why.
So, I'm hoping this helps me to focus more.
Finished Western Sunset Top and need to get it quilted

Cut T-shirts for two quilts and need to get the stabilizer on them both.

Orange fall quilt/table runner.
I love the orange and thought the other fabrics went well, but.... 
This color issue for this UFO is probably why it was never finished. 
I don't like the layout of the pieces.
This is a little better, but not much

I think the yellow is too much of a contrast..

A little less bright, but I like it better without the yellow.
I think I'm going to just make a table runner out of it and be done.
I'll have extra fabric leftover, and maybe I'll just do a 10 minute runner.



1 comment:

Susan said...

Pretty table runner you've got going - thank you for sharing!