Monday, January 30, 2017

Design Wall

Lots of activity this weekend, so my design walls are interesting.
LOL
Up in the upper left corner is the beginning of the wedding Quilt.
I have like 4 of the many HST up 
This is the container that will end up on the design wall.
I will just toss them up and then play around with the color scheme of things. 
The other design wall has the Jo's club on it.
I have two more 4 patches to trim and sew together.
The FROG quilt is a stashbuster number for February.
I need to find a couple more flower options to put on the sides and then us the background to fill in.
It will be a small car/wheel chair sized quilt.

I have a couple of quilts that need to be quilted before these make much progress.

Check out Patchwork Times for other design wall inspiration.

No comments: