Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Goals

My list for today.  
I asked for a stay at home Mother's Day!  
It is what I need from a super busy week.

1. Complete some banking needs
Done 

2. Chemistry pillows
Was going to be two pillows, but DD decided one needed to be a wall hanging.
I still need to do the finishing, but the basic are done.

3. Two aprons
Notice a problem????
The design was turned the wrong way.
What gets me is that is the way it is sold. :(
I had to adjust it.
I might make a pillow out of the design and the apron material for this and put it in the silent auction.
Look a little better???

Last Apron for now.
4. Quilt Lana's Quilt
I can't quilt over the edges of the circles, so I did a swirl in them
 
It's hard to tell that I swirled around the circles.
I have one pass done.
I think there are 4 - 5 rows of circles.

5. Sew center together for Stashbuster #6 pick
Didn't get to this one.

Overall, not a bad day.
Watched a movie with DH too.

No comments: