Monday, May 16, 2011

Fabric useage

Judy is the one to motivate us, and I so appreciate it. Been quilting, but have not updated much.


My stash report for the week is:
Fabric usage goal (100 yards)--(62.14)
Fabric Added This Week --11.00 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date -- 11.00 yards
Fabric Used This Week -- 6.91 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date -- 80.21 yards
Fabric Used this month -- 6.91 yards
Net fabric used year to date: (69.21) yards

I have been busy and have actually used many of my UFOs.
I finished this Bear in the Woods that I didn't quite finish all the way, but it is the size I needed.
This patriotic blue quilt was a 2008 UFO that was a birthday block swap that I didn't do anything with.  Now it will be a teacher quilt.  it is quilted and the binding is in process.
This group of quilts had a GS quilt as another UFO and some strips from my scraps.  I also quilted for some others.
The dear jane was a UFO that was not mine.  No fabric used, but lots of thread was used.

So, I'm making progress on my quilts that need finished by the end of the month.

I have 2 that are ready to put together, so now I need to do that.  :)

I also need to work on the labels.  They are all digitized and ready to stitch out.

No comments: