Monday, May 16, 2011

Another quilt ready to label

Finished the binding on the green and purple quilt.  It is in the washer, and I'll take a photo when it is done.  I think it would be fun to have one post with all my fifteen quilts on it.  Maybe I can make that happen.  :)

I downloaded the files for the labels, so I'll be working on them tonight.

Piecing still needs to be done

2. Red quilt for teacher (JJ)
3. Red quilt for teacher (AC)
4. Red baby quilt (AC)
6. Pink and green quilt. Started, but not finished. (KB) UFO

Quilting still needs to be done
13. Quilt QOV
14. Quilt QOV
15. Quilt Angel Cover Ministry Quilt

Binding still needs to be done
1. RWB quilt (JC) (was an UFO)
17. Mug Rug (CA) UFO

Label still needs to be done
16. Batik Quilt (SG) UFO
7. Judy L's bear in the woods. Needs to be done by the 20th (DB) UFO
5. Green and Purple quilt (BW)


Finished
10. Quilt Dear Jane that I've had too long. It is in process, but it taking a bobbin of thread per pass. Yikes!5/9/11 Mailed 5/10/11
11. quilt baby quilt (MU) Mailed 5/14/11
9. Girl Scout quilt. Needs to be done by the 18th. (EF) UFO delivered 12 May 11
8. Baby quilt (M) Delivered
17. Baby Quilt (McC) Delivered
12. quilt baby quilt (MU) Quilting and binding this one. Mailed 5/14/11

No comments: