Sunday, May 8, 2011

Too Busy

well, it has been a long time since I've posted anything.

so, I decided on Mother's Day I would.  :)

Hope all Moms have a wonderful day!

I have spent most of April helping my Mom and Dad because of Mom's fall and breaking her shoulder/arm.  so, life has been a bit crazy.

It is coming to the end of the school year and I am really having a load of problems.  I have too many quilts to finish.

This is what is going on.
I need the following quilts done by the 2nd of June.
1. RWB quilt for teacher just needs pieced and quilted.
2. Red quilt for teacher (not giving names in case they see this)
3. Red quilt for teacher
4. Red baby quilt
5. Green and Purple quilt just needs quilting.  It is pieced.
6. Pink and green quilt.  Started, but not finished.
7. Judy L's bear in the woods needs quilting. Needs to be done by the 20th
8. Baby quilt needs binding and label
9. Girl Scout quilt needs binding and label. Need to be done by the 18th.
10. Quilt Dear Jane that I've had too long.  It is in process, but it taking a bobbin of thread per pass.  Yikes!
11.  quilt baby quilt
12. quilt baby quilt
13. Quilt QOV
14. Quilt QOV
15. Quilt Angel Cover Ministry Quilt

No photos right now because I can't find my battery charger and it won't let me take any photos or download them.  :(

I will be focused and should have plenty of stash usage to report.

I did make water bottle holders for teacher appreciation week. (can't get the photo to turn.)

So, if I'm missing action, I'm busy with the end of school activities and quilting.  I hope.

No comments: