Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Do list

I'm going to keep myself honest and track my progress by what still needs to be accomplished.  Maybe this way I can see they are getting done.  If I can get the piecing done before the middle of the month, it will be a piece of cake.  Right?

Piecing still needs to be done
1. RWB quilt (JC) (was an UFO)
2. Red quilt for teacher (JJ)
3. Red quilt for teacher (AC)
4. Red baby quilt (AC)
6. Pink and green quilt. Started, but not finished. (KB)

Quilting still needs to be done
11. quilt baby quilt (MU)
12. quilt baby quilt (MU)
13. Quilt QOV
14. Quilt QOV
15. Quilt Angel Cover Ministry Quilt
17.  Mug Rug (CA)


Binding still needs to be done
5. Green and Purple quilt (BW)
7. Judy L's bear in the woods. Needs to be done by the 20th (B)
8. Baby quilt (M)
9. Girl Scout quilt needs  Needs to be done by the 18th. (EF)

Label still needs to be done
16.  Batik Quilt (SG)

Finished
10. Quilt Dear Jane that I've had too long. It is in process, but it taking a bobbin of thread per pass. Yikes!5/9/11 Mailed 5/10/11

No comments: