My first time to the Seventh Heaven's First Friday day was wonderful. Wanda picked me up around 8 am and we went to breakfast and then arrived at the Quilt shop right when they were opening.
I had ten projects. Of course, I didn't work on the one that I really needed to get done, but I did have fun.
1. I did finish putting the borders on the heartstring quilt top. I now will need a backing and quilt it. This has been an on-going project for awhile and is one of my UFOs.
2. I finished 4 prayer squares for my church from the other strings I had. This is a completed UFO, so that is WONDERFUL!!
3. I made 40 9-patches in green and purple for the horse quilt.
4. I snowballed the horses in purple -- all 12 of them.
5. I got the binding machine sewn on the tulip quilt. When we go anywhere this weekend, I'll take it along.
What I got started.
6. I got one border on the wedding quilt and the other border cut out.
What I didn't get done
7. 40 9-patches in pink and brown for the second horse quilt.
8. Snowballing the horses in pink -- 12 of them.
9. Putting the border on the Carolina Crossroads.
10. Baby quilt for pay.
But, I'm happy with what I did get done, and I had a blast. It was well worth the time away.
DD and DH had a great evening. They went to the chiropractor together, went to Mr Gatti's for dinner and game playing and then swimming. They were watching TV when I got home.
I'm hoping May continues the way it started.
I'll post photos later when things are completed.