Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sunday stash report

I decided to post early with it being Mother's Day tomorrow. Wishing all the Moms and Grandmas a Happy Mother's day!

I sewed lots on Saturday, but didn't finish much this week, though my one major finish put me over in the usage and I'm now on the right side! I did get the tulip quilt bound and ready to mail off. I finished one 9 inch birthday block. Remember, Judy reminds us we still have the rest of the year. Thanks for reminding us what needs to be focused on.

Fabric usage goal --100 yards
Fabric Added This Week -0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 39.68
Fabric Used This Week - 7.02 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 42.48 yards
Fabric Used this Month 8.74 yards
Net year to date: - 2.80 yards used this year!!! Yeah!!! I'm back in the negative (used)

I feel good to have accomplished something this week. DH is gone next week, and that could be a good or bad thing when it comes to quilting. It all depends on the 8 year old. LOL

No comments: