Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Girl Scout Top done

They just wanted a wall-hanging, so the center is complete. I did the Chinese coins, and boy it it difficult to get a mitered type of corner. LOL I had to lay it out to make sure I got them right. But, it is done. Now to figure out what I'm going to do for backing and quilting. All of this is just from scraps. Amazing that I've not even made a dent. LOL Too bad it isn't a true UFO. I had some slanted star squares started, but not really for this type of quilt. LOL

I'm thinking about the binding to be in pink?

I might get to work on it tonight, but won't have any time tomorrow with my busy day from 0800 to 1800. I might be just too worn out to do much. LOL

Thursday is a bit better, but I really wanted to have the binding ready to sew down for the eye appointment on Thursday. Maybe I'll just have to make time tonight to quilt it.


3 comments:

Sweet P said...

I love how you put the Girl Scout logo into the quilt. I think pink binding is a good idea.

Amanda said...

Love this quilt. I bet they'll be so delighted with it. Yes, pink for the border. Take care.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I made a quilt with that border and you are right, hard to miter but it makes a nice statement. Well done.