I got the tulip quilt quilted. I now need to do a label and binding and it will be done. It was not one of my UFOs, but it was just using scrap fabrics and stash fabrics. Nothing was bought for this project.
I started to put together my list of things to take to first Friday. :)
Here it is -- always more than I'll be able to do, but I'll be sewing all day long. :) Estimate of 11 hours to do them.
1. Tulip quilt -- add the binding by machine <30>
2. Carolina Crossroads -- add the border <1>
3. Wedding Quilt -- add any borders that aren't already added <1>
4. Heart Strings Prayer Squares -- sandwich, add labels and birth (this is another UFO) <30>
5. Make 40 pink and brown 9 patches <2>
6. Make 40 green and purple 9 patches <2>
7. Snowball the 12 horses with scrappy pinks <30>
8. Snowball the 12 horses with scrappy purples <30>
9. Precious Moments baby quilt. Make 30 9-patches to go around the panel using pink and scrappy precious moments fabrics. (this is another UFO) <2>
10 Heart Strings quilt top -- add the outside black 2" border (this is another UFO) <1>