Sunday, February 26, 2023

Declutter Challenge

 I am in need of accountability and accomplishing something.

There are many decluttering challenges out there, but I decided to do the "Just Get it Done" Challenge. 

I joined their facebook group.

I decided to post here too, so I can remember what I've done and how far I will progress.

My desk is always a problem.
Paper settles here, no matter what.

  
These containers need to go downstairs and be put away.

I keep finding shoes in my studio.
Some are mine, but some are not. 

I taught a class at the senior center, and I need to sort through all these scraps and get them back in the scrap drawers.

This was a mess, but now my pressing table is cleared.
I usually keep this clear unless a project is ongoing.

I keep magazines in this corner and some books.
It needs a decluttering to make more room.

I will be going through the notebooks and seeing if I need to keep anything in the binders.
I have trouble getting to them, so they are not used on a regular basis.

Lately, this area has been a MESS.
I clear it out, and then more come in.
I'm not sure why it is that way right now.

As I go along, I'm going to be sharing my progress and setbacks.
If you need to declutter, come and join us.




1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

mission organization always did it this way: 3 boxes....throwaway, donate and keep....