Sunday, February 12, 2023

Stash Report 2/12/2023

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

I did some little things this week, but nothing huge.

Two of the UFOs ready for binding are done, but they were small.

I have a larger quilt that needs binding, but my cutting table is overrun with other things.

In going through UFOs, I found embroidery and fused hearts.
I needed a valentines postcard, and this is what happened.
I had this as a project at the senior center and needed to finish it.
Finally got it quilted and bound.

I had this as a project at the senior center and needed to finish it.
Finally got it quilted and bound.

I did donate some fabric this week, so that makes the number better. LOL


Used this Week:
1.09 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
6.15 yards
5.00 yards
Net Stash used in February
6.09 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
193.85 yards

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
4
Perimeter in inches:
204
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
4
0.94
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
82%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
1
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
0


           

1 comment:

Donna said...

Good progress this week finishing so many projects.